D’Ambra Media Terms & Policies
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
- HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes only your email, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check the Site periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
All pictures copyright to their respective owner(s). D’Ambra Media does not claim ownership of any of the pictures displayed on this site unless stated otherwise. D’Ambra Media does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity. Some images used on D’Ambra Media’s sites are taken from the web and believed to be in the public domain. In addition, to the best of D’Ambra Medias’ knowledge, all content, images, photos, etc., if any, are being used in compliance with the Fair Use Doctrine (Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107.) The pictures are provided for comment/criticism/news reporting/educational purposes only. If any images posted here are in violation of copyright law, please contact us and we will gladly remove the offending images immediately upon receipt of valid proof of copyright infringement (see below).
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification:
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
iii. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.